This is a place for people in transition. Many people here have experienced trauma, are in recovery, or are ostracized from family and friends. So, this is a space that is intentionally supportive.
- Be kind and respectful to others.
- No spam or advertising.
- Don't post anything illegal in Europe or the USA.
- Don't harass others.
- Hate speech is not allowed.
- No bots or parody accounts.
- This community is explicitly accommodating of all races, ethnicities, ability levels, sexual orientations, gender identities, and people of all ages.
- This is a safe space to ask questions about the complex social and theological questions around race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, and any aspect of being human. We require that you label any such questions with a Content Warning to make this space safe for everyone.